The Boat...The Pelagic
MV Pelagic Specifications
- Twin Engine Yanmar 680 horse power engines x 2
- 35 KVA Yanmar Generators x 2
- 10,000 litres total in 2 tanks. Port / Starboard
- Two Village Marine 400 gallons per day water makers - 400 gallon water storage with mains pressure.
- There are two Generators each supplying the vessel wit 240/415 power throughout the vessel.
- The rooms and salon are supplied with Marine Air Systems Vector Compact units. Each unit produces 24,000 BTU’s. The wheelhouse is cooled by Petrel air command roof top units. 2 each @13,500 BTU
- 1 Garmin chart plotter - 1 SI TEX fish plot 12 chart plotter -1 Nobeltec hook into laptop chart plotter system - 1 Furuno FVC 50/200 Commercial depth sounder -1 Furuno Model 1932 Radar 64 mile -1 Furuno model 1731 Radar 32 mile -1 simarad AP 20 Auto pilot with remote control -1 Furuno FX 207 weather fax -1 Icom M700 SSB -1 Icom VHF -1 Mini – M sat server with email through skyfile – (Satellite Phone)
- The pelagic sleeps 14 people total and accommodates for 9 guests in superior comfort - below deck guests have 4 rooms, each with 2 beds per room - there are a total of 2 queens and seven twins below. An ensuite is located off guest rooms with 2 full size bathrooms located on the aft deck.
- The salon has Bose surround sound along with a 50 inch flat screen TV there is a DVD Player, VHS and CD player. Opposite the TV is a full wrap around lounge seating for 10.
- The galley is a full service galley. Chef quality stainless steel oven with gas cook top. Full “house style” refrigerator/freezer with a cabinet freezer for extra freezer space plus walk-in cool room below deck.
- There is outside eating area with settings for 10. There is clear weather screening 360 degrees around the dining area in case of weather.
- The aft deck is open space. This area also contains the tender and Jet ski compartments and a ramp for launching, hauling out the two tenders within minutes. When the skiff is off there are stairs to the swim step to give easy ingress into the water and a 3rd fresh water shower. Two board rooms accommodating 12 boards plus separate board locker for a further 15+ boards to be stored away out of the sun.
- 18 ft Quintrex Alloy skiff with 2014 70 HP Suzuki outboard - 2014 Wave Runner with HSA Rescue sled.